Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wednesday

(Creepy Ted wants back in.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made pork and French fries for dinner. The meal was fantastic. My wife shines at all things domestic. She's the Asian Martha Stewart. My sons and I ate every last morsel on our plates. We washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched Game of Thrones. Jon Snow punishes his killers. The four criminals are hanged as the men of the Knights Watch look on. The scene is very gruesome. They dance like helpless ballerinas at the end of their ropes. Meanwhile, Circe still thirsts for revenge against the old priest who humiliated her in public. I can't wait to see how that turns out.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy atheist. I thanked The Savior for His generosity. I wasn't blessed with looks, riches, athletic ability, or intelligence. In fact, there are dolphins swimming in the ocean who are smarter than me. Nevertheless, things could always be worse. At least I can afford to eat meat. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Liberia.

I went to be at 9 p.m. I dreamed about being a member of a high school marching band. I played the French Horn. However, I lost the instrument while walking to a football game. I felt an intense sense of panic.

I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Korean men no longer smoke as much as they used to. Why? The price of tobacco has gone through the roof. I used to love cigarettes. But I haven't had a Joe in many years. I miss my old friends. They were delicious--especially with coffee.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump says that Hillary Clinton is bad for women. I agree. She's married to a rapist. How much worse could it actually get? In other news, Ted Cruz might return to the race. Talk about pathetic. When will he realize that nobody wants him? He's far too creepy.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. You are blessed with a wicked sense of humor. Your blog posts always make me chuckle. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Physics Doc.

      I'm glad you enjoy the blog.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.