Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wednesday

(All the demons love Miss Ives.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared beef and rice for dinner. I'm not a huge fan of rice. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like the village idiot. I'm wonderful that way. I washed the food down with several large glasses of Cass beer. Cass is my favorite brand of suds in Korea.

I watched the latest episode of Penny Dreadful. Miss Ives is in the mental home. Her orderly is none other than Frankenstein's monster. He's very kind in his human form, a true gentlemen. Later, Lucifer shows up and tries to seduce her. After that, Dracula stops by for a visit. I'm normally a huge fan of Penny Dreadful. But this episode is a dud.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for my many blessings. My wife's still on her pills, and my children seem happy. Plus living in Korea isn't a bad deal. The country's very safe, and the schools are good. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Haiti.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Young people no longer want to support their aging parents. They believe that it's the government's job to provide for the elderly. When I first arrived in Korea back in the day, the oldsters always lived with their eldest son. I'm sorry to see that tradition go. It seemed like a good deal.

I turned on CNN. Wolf Blitzer thinks that Donald Trump is a naughty boy for bringing up Hillary's sordid past. Wolf scolded a Trump campaign official for The Donald's dirty tactics. Here's the truth. Mrs. Clinton is an absolute pig. And there is no way in hell that she belongs in the White House. She's a disgrace. Therefore, both Bernie and Donald should do their combined best to take her down. Her political destruction is their sacred political duty.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

1 comment:

  1. television is a pervasive evil that has ruined civilization for everyone.

    the same is true about the rock and roll. thanks alot, radio beams from towers everywhere.

    fortunately there is lots of beer though. and pills. and beef.

    civilization is a word that has worked its way up from meaning CITY-BOY in latin (position your pointing device over the pixels that are indicated in the all-caps orange color (which indicates a "hyper link" to content available within a separate digital document) and then activate the link by applying firm pressure to your stylus or display device or pointing device (the position of the pointing device may be indicated by an arrow-shaped or vertical-bar-shaped "cursor" on your display device; consult the user manual for details.))

    before there was civilization that is being ruined by the tv shows, people lived in the forests and died from disease and attacks from animals. no one lived past the age of thirty. that's why it was important to mate early.

    for example, mohamdus ganghi (peace be onto him) was nine years old when he got into the business.
    http://www.legacyproject.org/activities/biogandhi.html

    when your first born son is twenty and you move in because you're thirty and suffering from animal wounds, that is very different from the situation nowadays when you're eighty and you don't know the names of the characters on the tv shows you watch in your bed in the nursing facility.

    here you go, mister wheatstone. have your pills.

    for all you know, that is your son or your daughter bringing you a new bedpan, so it's pretty much ok.

    here are the beatles back in their youth with NEW BEDPAN

    peace to all civilizations




    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.