Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday

(What a set of balls on this guy.)

Yesterday, I took my youngest son to see the new Captain America movie. The Dragon Lady came with us. The film was absolute trash. There were too many explosions and fist-fights. I turned into a zombie. But my kid had a hell of a time. He especially liked Spider man. The next movie he wants to see is Angry Birds. Being a daddy isn't for pussies.

Later, we went to eat at a restaurant called Ashley's. It features an American buffet and a Gone With the Wind motif. I had pork ribs and several plates of crab fried rice. I consumed many glasses of red wine with the meal. I'm not really a wine guy, so I got quite stoned. The management of Ashley's let's one drink as much as one wishes. However, public drunkenness is frowned upon. It is, after all, a family-style eatery.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings. My wife's still on her medication, and to my surprise, she hasn't gone bat shit crazy. But today's a huge test. Soon we'll be taking the train to Daegu in order to watch Samsung play SK. I'm just praying that she can hold it together.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 5 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The powers-that-be in Seoul are shitting their pants over Trump's nomination. They're terrified about having to pay the full bill for their defense against the north. The Donald inspires fear and trepidation across the globe. That's what I love about him.

I turned on CNN. Paul Ryan's refusing to support the Republican nominee. He says that he just can't do it. What a set of balls on this guy. If I were king of the world, I'd march Mr. Ryan without delay to the town square and have him promptly beheaded. After that, I'd encourage the local children to pelt his corpse with fruits and vegetables.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. What annoys me about Ryan and others is they say he is not Conservative when actually he is in many way more Conservative than what they are, i.e. NeoCons. Plus Ryan saying he can't stand behind Trump cause until he proves he can unite the party.....after the last few months of them trying to undermine Trumps perfectly legitimate run and NOT backing him he has the gall to say that is unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      You're preaching to the choir. I couldn't agree more. But who listens to us?

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.