Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Wednesday

(Anal sex is the devil's work.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady took me to McDonald's. I had a Big Mac and a large order of fries. The experience was heavenly. I'm a huge fan of junk food. I washed the vittles down with an enormous glass of geniune Coca-Cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I returned to my Soviet-syle concrete tenement and watched the Samsung Lions. Allen Webster was the starting pitcher. He's been on a hot-streak lately. He performed well over six innings, only giving up a single run. The Lions went on to win the contest 4 to1 over the Nexen Heroes. I like it when young Americans succeed.

(Allen Webster is on a roll.)

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy cannibal. I thanked The Savior for his many gifts. For instance, I can occasionally afford beer and meat. Plus my children are performing reasonably well in school. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born on the southside of Chicago. Talk about a shithole.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A spurned lover in Rome sprayed alcohol on his girlfriend and set her on fire. The poor woman burned to death. If I were king of the world, I'd throw this Italian bastard off a cliff. Unfortunately, nobody listens to me.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump spent his morning bashing reporters during a press conference. He called them all digusting sleaze. He then went on to insult the judge who is handling the Trump University case. I couldn't stop laughing. The Donald has a wonderful sense of humor. However, there simply aren't enough white people left in America for him to win the race. But what do I know?

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.   

6 comments:

  1. Say Smith, do you agree with the fella in the video about Old Alister Crowley? Was he onto Real Stuff (right or wrong) or was he just a nutjob with a fancy excuse for getting dirty?

    Personally, I think he was dangerous but creative, though I appreciate the consistency and simplicity of his writing. The Book of the Law is an intense read, to be certain. It's watertight if you take the leap of faith and believe he really conversed with demons/gods/spirits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know much about Alister Crowley. But I do believe in the devil. But maybe I'm nuts. Who knows?

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. I've become addicted to watching Trump on Youtube. The thing many have not really picked up on yet is his great sense of humour taking hilarious comments literally and not getting he is trying his best to say the most outrageous things he can to annoy Liberals. As President I expect him to become a cult figure and even Liberals will tuen and love him...you heard it here first.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      I just don't think the demographics are in his favor. Hillary will probably win. Oh well. What's a boy to do?

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. the videos on this site are getting blacklisted at the coffeeshop where we try to keep up with what's going on with smith in terms of the angry sinning and etc plus also the baseball season.

    here's robert lopshire with "hubris"

    exploitation is how the circus makes money off of talent. if people could make money of their own talent, then they wouldn't need a circus to work for.

    peace to all beings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert Lopshire is a wonderful talent.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.