Friday, June 24, 2016

Capitalism in North Korea

(A female loan-shark was recently killed in North Korea.)

Yesterday, I took my family to McDonald's. I had a Big Mac and a large order of French fries. I washed the vittles down with a glass of genuine Coca-Cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

We returned to our concrete Soviet-style tenement. I watched an episode of Hell On Wheels. It's one of my favorite programs. Gunderson kills Bohannon's in-laws with an axe. However, the crazed Finn is eventually brought to justice. He's hanged by the United States Army. Gunderson's neck doesn't snap. He basically chokes to death slowly. The whole process is very disturbing to watch.


I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings. First, I'm very happy that my sons aren't homosexuals. No kidding. I'm not sure if I could handle that curse. Second, it's great to be able to eat meat every once in a while. Lots of people are vegetarians for financial reasons. Things could always be worse. I'm just happy that I wasn't born in Greenland.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that my wife bought a new apartment. However, the management told us that we weren't allowed to bring our children.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A debtor in North Korea killed a female loan-shark with a knife. The suspect is a retailer who got behind on her payments. Some are speculating that the isolated dictatorship is warming up to the notion of capitalism. I'm not so sure. I don't expect reunification in the near future. But stranger things have happened.

I turned on CNN. Officer Caesar Goodson was aquitted of all charges in the Freddie Gray case. There's a good chance that none of the police officers will face jail time for Gray's death. And I couldn't be happier. Freddie was a drug dealer with a rap sheet a mile long. More importantly, he wasn't a victim of homicide. He met his demise when he foolishly decided to run from the cops. If I were king of the world, I'd legalize all narcotics. Who needs the headache?

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

6 comments:

  1. "Stranger things have happened." Too true, Smith.

    Today England voted yes to Brexit, and will be leaving the European Union. I was stunned that the Leave vote won. I'm proud of them. They need to take their country back and make it great again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric.

      I was shocked, too. But good for them. I'm tired of globalism.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. time for a re-vote

      Delete
    3. A re-vote is in the making.

      Delete
  2. If you like a bit of carnage in your television viewing, I urge you to try "The Preacher" on AMC channel. Most bizarre thing I have seen in awhile, very humorous. It started out with a minister in Africa exploding as he was preaching. Seth Rogen, whom I do not care for, is the main guy behind it. Heck of a fight on a jetliner above the US in the first one, also. Keep plugging away. I enjoy yer blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chrome.

      I definitely plan on trying Preacher. Thanks for the tip.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.