Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Donald Trump fires Corey Lewandowski

(Trump fires Corey Lewandowski.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared ham and rice for dinner. I'm not a huge fan of rice. But in South Korea, you can't get away from the stuff. It's served with every meal. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite Korean beer. It's nice and smooth.

I watched the UFC. The main bout featured a contest between Rory MacDonald and Stephen Wonderboy Thompson. The fight was a real chess match. Both men gave each other a lot of respect. Nevertheless, Thompson won easily. Rory just didn't possess the speed to catch him with any significant shots. To make matters worse, Stephen shattered MacDonald's nose in the fifth round. Blood went everywhere. I love the UFC. The violence is incredible.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings. My crazy wife is still on her medicine, and my children haven't been kicked out of school. Plus I can occasionally afford to eat beef. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Ozarks. Talk about a shithole.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I was back in university. I was thrown out of the school library by an angry security guard. I thought he might kill me.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Two Vietnamese fisherman killed their Korean captain with a knife. They also murdered the ship's first-engineer. According to the crew, the two men are usually nice. However, they went off the reservation after drinking too much hard alcohol. I avoid whiskey like the plague. It's best to stick to beer.

I turned on CNN. I was disappointed to learn that Donald Trump fired Corey Lewandowski at the behest of his son-in-law. I really liked Corey. He took a campaign that was going nowhere and turned it into a winner. In fact, Lewandowski was the brains behind the Trump miracle. Day by day, The Donald keeps losing his luster. Nevertheless, I like him a hell of a lot more than Hillary.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

6 comments:

  1. I feel the same about the firing, I liked Trump stood by him when he was accused of falsely attacking that journalist. I get that he might need to refine his style now but I also think his strength was him not giving a fuck so now he's going to be a little fake now? They didn't need to fire the guy and throw him under the bus, they could just move away from his advice. I wish is was more of a thankful depressing from Trump. Don't like his rich privileged kids get to fire an average guy who got their dad where he is today.

    Personally he is only down cause the damn GOP is trying to undermine the guy, assholes. Trump will win it if he can on the debates and actually he needs to be rough on her to win.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      I feel your pain. Corey seemed like a good guy.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. What was so good about him? Please cite characteristics. I don't have much consciousness of Lewandowski, aside from him shoving around that woman from Bitefart. I'm assuming Lewandowski did that because the dead cokehead's webshite was supporting Republican mooks who weren't T-rump. Lewandowski looks like one of those shave-headed, obnoxious antisocial jerks who road rage in traffic and yell at their children when they get home. People like him are unpleasant to be around, which is probably why he got sacked. He'd be right at home in the comments section of Zerohedge with all the other humanity-hating idolators.

      Delete
    3. Hi Bukko.

      Corey helped The Donald defeat sixteen established republicans. Not bad for a day's work.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    4. That's why I was asking for Cory's characteristics that would make him like-worthy. So he helped Don the Con knock off a bunch of dwarves by allowing Ferrethead to be as nasty as he wanted to be. Which T-rump probably didn't need any assistance from Cory to pull off. So I reiterate -- what's good about the guy? It's not merely a rhetorical question. Perhaps there are noble attributes you know, aside from a temporary tactical advantage he gave a guy who's going to go down to a bigger bashing than Dukakis '88.

      My take on Lewandowski is that he's one of those people who's so unpleasant to be around that nobody can stand him unless they're paid to do so. He's a guy who'll cut you off in traffic and yell at you, even though it's his fault. He's the tosser who steals other people's lunches from the office fridge. You wouldn't let him babysit your kids because he'd molest one of them and claim it was the child's fault if the cops ever arrested him. Lewandowski was apparently such a dickhead that T-rump's family ran him out on a rail. But like so many CONservatives, he "failed upward" and got a paying gig on CNN. Maybe you'll get to watch him on the international version. That provides me one more reason I'm glad I don't own a TV.

      Delete
    5. All that might be true. But he's a...Winner.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.