Thursday, June 23, 2016

Donald Trump: Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar.

(Hillary Clinton is wrong for America.)
 
Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made chicken fried rice for dinner. I'm not a huge fan of rice. In South Korea, you can't get away from the stuff. To make matters worse, the meal was so spicy that it burned a hole right through my tongue. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like the village idiot. I'm wonderful that way.
 
I watched Game of Thrones. The latest episode is very impressive. Jon Snow destroys Ramsay Bolton's army with the help of an unexpected ally. The battle scenes are filled with blood and gore. Heads go flying left and right. Bolton is eventually captured and tied to a chair. Then he is eaten alive by his own hounds. Game of Thrones is always good for a laugh. What's not to love?
 
I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings. For instance, I live in a country where it's legal to drink beer. Not everybody can say that. Plus nobody's getting shot, crucified, or drowned in metal cages. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Libya.
 
I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a terrifying dream. I turned into a wolf and killed my mother. My demons have demons.
 
I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The North Koreans fired more rockets into the sea. The entire peninsula's on alert. But I don't fear my surly neighbors. I'm more worried about ISIS and Islam. Mark my words. The rag-heads will prove the death of us all.
 
I turned on CNN. Donald Trump delivered a scathing speech about Hillary Clinton. Everything he said was right. She's pure evil. Hillary's a self-serving greedy liar. She's also the property of Goldman-Sachs. A vote for Clinton is a vote for more Wall Streedt fraud. Nevertheless, I think she'll win the White House. Peasants love to get pissed on.
 
Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. there is also hawai'i which you could add to your list and it had a king.

    brexit is easier to pronounce than when you are pronunciating hawai'ixit or however you say it, how come it's not as big of a story on the interwebs is what you should ask yourself but wikipedia is probably the source for news in regards to these matters

    here's what it is all about in terms of the annexations of the islands by the mainlands, maybe you even spell it like tai'iwan or tai'wai'ii or britai'in they are all islands basically.

    also i'ireland and austraili'ia, think about it. anta'arctica too. the c is silent.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous.

      I did not know that.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. "Peasants love to get pissed on." Sad but true statement there, Smith.

    The thought of Hillary being in the White House frightens me. If I have to look forward to 4 years of that shrieking shrew being the POTUS, I will pay a surgeon good money to have my ears amputated. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric.

      She's probably going to win. There aren't enough angry white guys left in America for Trump to pull out the victory. Oh well.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.