Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Islam Strikes Again

(The religion of peace strikes again.)

Yesterday, I took my family to Burger King. I had a Whopper and a large order of fries. I also ordered some onion rings. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of geniune Coca-cola. The experience was marvelous. I'm a huge fan of junk food. All that sugar sends me straight to the moon.

I watched the latest episode of Hell On Wheels. It's currently my favorite show on television. Bohannon leaves his wife and child to go back to the railroad. He's an expert with explosives and uses nitro to blast through solid granite. But the stuff is highly unstable, so loads and loads of Chinese workers are constantly in harm's way. Two are actually blown to smithereens. Their limbs are reduced to a vapor of red mist. American television rocks.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings. Lots of folk don't have the money to clog their arteries with junk food. Plus I also have access to hot running water. That's a big deal. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Somalia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Two Korean police officers are currently in a world of shit. They got caught having sex with underage high school girls. One of the victims even attempted suicide. The powers-that-be tried to cover up the crimes. But the two students took their story to the press. For some reason, lots of scumbags end up in law enforcement. It's a global problem.

I turned on CNN. Sadly, the ragheads are up to their old tricks. Thirty-six people were killed during a terror attack at the international airport in Istanbul. A single shooter unleashed all that carnage. He fired his bullets and blew himself up. Mark my words. Islam will prove the death of us all. Those people are crazy.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.