Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday

(The religion of peace strikes again.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made pork for dinner. She grilled the meat in our magnificent Phillips air-fryer. The meal was wonderful. I'm a huge fan of pig. It's both tasty and cheap. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of beer. The experience was marvelous.

I watched a Netflix original series called Narcos. The story is about Pablo Escobar's reign of terror in Columbia. I sat transfixed for ten straight hours. Narcos is so interesting that I couldn't get off the sofa. And here's the kicker. Seventy-five percent of the program is subtitled. The main language used is Spanish. I'm usually far too stupid to sit through anything that I have to read. So this is some type of a milestone for me. I give Narcos my highest recommendation. Netflix has created an impressive work of art.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked the Christ God for his many blessings. On Saturday night, I went out drinking with the Dragon Lady. I had several shots of Absolut vodka and vomited on the street. There are lots of people in this fallen world who can't afford to drink vodka and make public spectacles of themselves. I'm one lucky son-of-a-bitch. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in New London, Connecticut. What a shithole.

I went to bed at 11 p.m. I had a dream about my dead father. We almost got into a fist-fight. I was so angry that I moved in with my mother and her dog, Barney. Barney's been dead for over twenty years. He was a great companion. Time flies.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The ACT exam was canceled in both South Korea and Hong Kong. The test had been compromised by cheaters. Asians take education very seriously. Sometimes, they go a little to far in order to make it into the best universities.

I turned on CNN. A crazy rag-head committed an act of terrorism in Orlando, Florida. The man in question attacked a gay bar with an assualt rifle and a pistol. He managed to murder fifty people before being shot by the police.

Both Hillary and Bernie are blaming the incident on the 2nd ammendment. What a joke. They dishonor the dead. The fags have the right to shake their asses on a Saturday night without being targeted by fanatics. Unfortunately, Muslims aren't as tolerant as poor old Smith. I have no love for Islam. Mark my words. These wacky bastards will end up killing us all.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. if "necros" is some sort of "netflix" series about having relations with corpses, then alot of subscribers to angry sinning blog are probably going to go ahead and cancel their subscriptions, and that means fewer "eyeballs" on the ad tracking, and that means less revenues.

    it's maybe judgemental to say that corpsulation is a sick sick act, well even so, that is what alot of people think. so maybe reconsider the kind of sick twisted dreams that get paraded across this web Site like about caligula and drusilla in the youtube of that movie nobody went to see where they have relations after she has passed away.

    sorry about the vomited on the street, because that was vodka you paid for with real money and then it's just ejected. if you were to re- consume what you out-gurgitated, it would sort of be like the disgusting acts on the netflicks and you could make a series out of that. no judgementalism intended re: swallowing regurgita. it's what baby birds to with respect to their parents' partial digestae, so that makes it natural, but also what is natural in nature includes killing innocent animals and gang-feasting on their corpses, it should be against the law.

    here's the escobars with "necro voodoo"

    peace on your alcohol collections


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm interested in botany.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.