Friday, June 17, 2016

More than four out of 10 Korean workers with children regard themselves as "edupoor"

(I'm a broke dead dick.)
 
 
Yesterday, I took the Dragon Lady to my favorite restaurant. We ordered fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken. The bird tasted wonderful. I ate every last morsel on my plate. We washed the vittles down with a pitcher of Hite beer. My wife is now medicated, so she's becoming quite the drunkard. Good for her.

We got back home at 9 p.m. I watched television. The Samsung Lions lost again. They are on their way to becoming the worst team in all of Korean baseball. If they lose three more games, there's a chance that they'll end up in the cellar. Nevertheless, I'm travelling to Daegu this weekend to watch the squad take on the first place Doosan Bears.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings. For instance, I'm not some dirty sodomite relieving myself in the women's bathroom. Plus I can occasionally afford beef. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Djibouti.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had another dream about smoking at the train station. I haven't had a cigarette in years. But I do miss them from time to time.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Many families in Korea consider themselves edupoor. They spend tons of money so that their children can excell in English, math, and science. I feel their pain. I also spend a ton on after-school academies. My little boy is currently taking math, Chinese, and piano. The monthly bill's a killer.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump continues to get thrown under the bus by the mainstream Republican leaders. The Donald's asking the powers-that-be to keep their mouths shut so that he'll have a chance in November. But that's not going to happen. Men like Mitt Romney and John Kasich don't want change. And why would they? They've made fortunes following the same old routine.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. Djibouti is a shithole, pardon the expression.

    there are no jobs in math, Chinese, and piano. there is only jobs in selling stuff or being a greeter.

    you have to have a drug testing though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous.

      There are worse jobs in the world.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.