Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Pastor Donnie Romero really hates fags!

(Donnie Romero might be hateful shithead, but he's not a killer.)
 
Yesterday, I took my family to a couple of restaurants. First, we went for sushi at a new establishment near our apartment. I loved the meal. I also ate raw octopus. But the Children of the Rice weren't satisfied. They wanted more food. So we walked to a chicken-house. I washed the vittles down with lots of Cass beer. Cass is both smooth and delicious.
 
I watched the season finale of Bates Motel. Norman finally kills his mother. He does the deed by using carbon-monoxide in a botched murder-suicide plot. Sheriff Romero arrives too late to save his wife. But he does manage to bring Norman back to life. The young man digs up Norma's freshly buried corpse. She's now lying on the sofa in the living room. I can't wait till the next season. American television rocks.
 
I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many gifts. For instance, I really enjoy living in South Korea. I have no fear of crime. Plus my kids get to go to safe schools. I never worry about drugs or violence. On top of that, I can occasionally afford to eat meat. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Pakistan.
 
I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I was in a bar drinking with college students. Five young men threatened to beat me to a pulp. I told them that I was going to call the police. They ran away.
 
I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. There was an editorial about President Park. The writer believes she is taking the country in a backward direction. Park's father was a very popular military dictator back in the day. He was eventually assassinated with a pistol shot to the head. However, he's still credited with Korea's economic miracle. His daughter is controversial just like her daddy.
 
I turned on CNN. The Orlando shooting remains a hot topic in the news. The press is linking the massacre to gun control and conservative Christianity. But it's important to remember exactly who the shooter was. First, Omar loved Islam. Secondly, he practiced homosexuality on a regular basis. In fact, his former boy-toy claims that Omar was angry after recently being exposed to HIV. So let's get one thing straight. The murderer was an Islamic sodomite. Period. Paragraph.
 
Anyway, I've shot my load. I'll talk to you later, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. is this site mainly a restaurant critic or is it mainly a religious zealotry. also there are mostly about tv shows.

    here is more information for the readers to investigate about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anonymous.

      This site is a little bit of everything.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.