Thursday, June 30, 2016

Police arrest 22 men five years after alleged gang rape

(This is going to be a tight race.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a pizza restaurant. I don't eat cheese, so my pie came with only sauce and pepperoni. It tasted pretty damned good. It's always nice to eat out. The meal was thirty-five dollars. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of genuine Coca-cola. A good time was had by all.

I watched Game of Thrones. The season finale is wonderful. Half the characters get blown to smithereens by Cersei. The queen is dead; the queen's family is dead; and the religious fanatics are dead. To make matters worse, the king commits suicide by jumping out of a tower. Meanwhile, Walder Fray gets his throat cut by the young Stark girl. Game of Thrones is always good for a laugh. I simply can't get enough.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I asked The Savior to help my eldest son. The boy failed his most recent math exam. Up until now, he was doing pretty well academically. The kid hates to study. He's too busy playing games on his computer. Oh well. Things could always be worse. At least he's not addicted to crack cocaine.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. 22 men in their twenties were arrested for an alleged gang rape that happened five years ago. These naughty boys were in high school when they spotted the females. They coaxed the young victims to an isolated cabin, forced them to drink soju, and later had sex with them after the girls had passed out from the alcohol.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are running neck and neck in many of the battleground states. The majority of Americans have more faith in Trump when it comes to the economy and terrorism. Furthermore, many Sanders supporters hate Hillary so much so that they've decided to back The Donald. Sadly, I still think Clinton will win. There just aren't enough angry white men left in America to vote for the belligerent billionaire.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.  

8 comments:

  1. A life without cheese? I couldn't imagine.
    Lots of angry people out there, not just white men.
    Go Trump.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anonymous.

      I hate cheese, butter, cream, and vegetables.

      Go Trump.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. you need to get the high-fat cheeses, not the crappy ones.

    https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/9?format=Abridged&reportfmt=pdf&pdfQvs=%7B%7D

    fat and alcohol are what caused civilization to emerge.

    fat and alcohol and sex and war.

    and advertising.

    also music.

    religious unity also is important. see above re: music.

    the written and the spoken word.

    plus there are taxes on the medium of exchange, and there are (or were) beasts of burden that also provided transportation alternatives. as well as providing cheese (if they were mammals).

    maybe you can add an item of your own, but probably this pretty much covers it.

    peace to all mammals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi anonymous.

      I agree. Peace to all mammals.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. I would say either candidate is an awful choice, good to hear you and your family are doing well smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nathan.

      Thanks for the kind words.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. Smith,

    Have you ever thought of standing for President. A man of simple means may fare well with the great unwashed.

    I would vote for you.

    Smith Clone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Smith Clone.

      I used to dream about being the president when I was a boy. Unfortunately, I'm only as smart as the average dolphin. It's a sad tale.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.