Thursday, June 2, 2016

Thursday

(The cheerleaders for the Samsung Lions.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made chicken sandwiches for dinner. The poultry was smothered in tangy barbecue sauce. The meal was very good. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite beer in South Korea. It's very smooth.

I watched the Samsung Lions. They were defeated by the Nexen Heroes by the score of 6 to 4. Last year, many of Samsung's players were kicked off the team for illegal gambling. The squad has yet to recover. They are currently two games below .500. However, they still have a good shot at making the playoffs. Many of the other teams suck, too.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, my eldest son just wants to sit on his ass all day and play with his computer. But I try to look on the bright side. At least he can't get his computer pregnant. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in New London, Connecticut. That place is a real shithole.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a strange dream. I kept telling a room full of Asians that middle aged white men kill themselves at an alarming rate. They laughed and laughed and laughed.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Prices have gone up on sanitary napkins. Because of this, many poverty-stricken teenage girls are using toilet paper to clog their plumbing. Korea's no different from other advanced nations. The peninsula is losing its middle class at an alarming rate.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump dominated the morning news. His university is causing a big splash. Some of the former students and employees say that the school was a scam. But The Donald refuses to settle the case out of court. He claims that the vast majority of his former pupils are very satisfied with the education they received.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody. 

4 comments:

  1. "many of Samsung's players were kicked off the team for illegal gambling"

    So, can they gamble legally as long as it isn't Pete Rose type gambling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chrome.

      No. Gambling is prohibited for Korean citizens. They aren't even allowed to gamble overseas.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. the scams are what keep everything going.

    with the scams you just have ordinary stuff. scams allow you to believe in things that are inspiring and meaningful.

    here's the samsung inc lions with "good shot at making the playoffs"

    hope smells of the eternal

    be at peace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's your best video so far.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.