Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thursday

(Hillary's an evil bitch.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady went to Emart. She brought home fried chicken for dinner. It came in a large cardboard container. I ate the meal with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. I'm a huge fan of poultry. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Cass beer. A good time was had by all.

I watched the Samsung Lions. They got their asses kicked by the LG Twins. The final score was 12 to 6. Samsung isn't getting much production from their foreign players. One pitcher got sent home for losing too many games. And a black third baseman gets no playing time because he's currently hitting below .250. However, the squad still has a chance of making the playoffs. Thankfully, the other teams suck, too.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings. Both my children are a couple of dullards. But they aren't completely retarded. So that's definitely good news. Plus I make enough money to afford heat during the winter months. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in East Saint Louis. Talk about a shithole.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a strange dream. I was eating French fries in Burger King, and the girl behind the counter yelled at me for spilling ketchup. After that, she attacked me with a knife. 

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Nearly fifty percent of all American women are classified as obese. The United States is drowing in fat. But I'm not pointing my chubby finger at anybody. I'm not in shape, either. In fact, I have man-tits which jiggle when I dance. Oh well. What's a boy to do? 

I turned on CNN. Hillary Clinton's now the nominee for the Democratic Party. However, many Sanders' supporters hate the former first-lady with a passion. For example, twenty-five percent said that they'd rather die than vote for her. I smell trouble coming to Philadelphia. That convention is going to be a mad house. Mark my words.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody. 

2 comments:

  1. what a great time to be alive, because there are sporting events all year long.

    and that means playoffs.

    a constant wonderful backdrop of playoffs that solidifies all that we do.

    and that means betting.

    here's The Foreign Players with "don't send me home just yet"

    peace on your brackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's your best video yet.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.