Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wednesday

(Judge Gonzalo Curiel is another left-wing activist.)

Yesterday, I took my family to Burger King. I had a Whopper and a large order of French fries. Meanwhile, the Dragon Lady opted for a burger with shrimp. I washed the vittles down with a large glass of genuine Coca-cola. The experience was marvelous. I'm a huge fan of junk food. I currently weigh 235 pounds.

We drove back to our Soviet-style concrete tenement. I drank lots Cass beer as I watched the Samsung Lions on the tube. Samsung defeated LG by the score of 8 to 5. Even though they are currently three games below .500, they remain in playoff contention. The majority of the other teams suck ass, too. Doosan and NC are the only two decent squads in the league.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many gifts. For instance, my sons aren't homosexuals. Plus I have enough money to occasionally feed them meat. Things could be a whole lot worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Flint, Michigan. Talk about a shithole. You can't even drink the water in that sorry town.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had another strange dream about defecating in the middle of a restaurant. This time I released my bowels in a Sizzler. I haven't been to a Sizzler in years.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A young female teacher on a remote Korean island was gang raped by three men. The incident happened after she passed out from drinking too much soju. She knew all the perverts who assaulted her. They were the fathers of her students.

I turned on CNN. I recently blamed The Donald for calling out the Hispanic judge overseeing the Trump University case. Well, I was wrong. It turns out that Judge Gonzalo Curiel is a member of La Raza. He's another liberal judicial activist. So how's Big Don going to get a fair trial from this joker? He's not. Curiel should recuse himself immediately.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.  

6 comments:

  1. I think he put across his argument poorly in the sense that he should of known he was being egged on to saying something negative about the judge. I wonder if he on purpose didn't give a better argument...he is kind of good at setting up the media. Bottom line the case is a political hit job where the person who brought the case wants out and the judge wants to continue the case! It all seems linked to Bezos who owns the Washington post and loves ruining the world and would be happy for everyone to be working in one of his book factories.


    The media has gone full retard in Clinton recently...still I hope the debates Trump shines.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      There aren't enough angry white guys for The Donald to win. But occasionally miracles do happen.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Maybe all the disappointed Sanders' supporters will turn and vote for Trump, thus stopping Hitlery from rising to power? One can only hope...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric.

      That's what I hope. But I'm not holding my breath.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Some thing that is not reported is that Trump does almost as well as Clinton with latinos....yep....Latinos.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      I hope you're right.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.