Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Another Angry Black Man Misbehaves

(Michah Johnson was a very naughty black man.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared beef and rice for dinner. Sadly, the meal wasn't one of her best efforts. I'm very tired of rice. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like a good little retard. I'm a wonderful husband. I washed the taste away with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite beer on the peninsula. It goes down nice and smooth.

I watched Orange Is the New Black. Voss and her crazy friend murder a prison guard. After that, they dismember his body and plant the pieces in the prison vegetable garden. Meanwhile, Piper's new friends are white supremacists. I'm happy that my criminal record is spotless. I'd never make it in the penitentiary. I'm far too cute. All the men would be passing me around like a pack of cigarettes. And nothing could be worse than getting anally raped. I'd rather take a bullet in the head.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I asked The Savior to protect my wife. Her mood has suddenly grown darker. Plus her buggy eyes hurt all the time. Graves Disease is hell. Out of control hormones constantly attack the victim's brain. The behavior produced can be downright scary.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about singing in front of a large audience. The tune I picked was Showbiz Kids by Steely Dan. The crowd loved me.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Two white people went streaking in Seoul. Of course, they were both drunk off their asses.  The whole thing was filmed on CCTV. The entire peninsula is covered with cameras. The police are now searching for the morons in question. I suspect they'll get fined and deported. But I could be wrong. Koreans are often kind to alcoholics.

I turned on the television. Another black man was killed by the police for misbehaving. His name was Michah Johnson, and he murdered five Dallas police officers with a rifle. Mr.. Johnson was eventually blown up by the powers-that-be. Some view this loon as a hero, claiming that the cops murder minorities every day. Yet most black men are shot down by other black men. I'm not being a racist. Them's just the facts.

Anyway. I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. you might want to consider offering coffee mugs for sale. they could have the logo and the universal resource locator ("url") affixed to them with dishwasher-safe dye or ink or else maybe engraving them

    if the official logo for the angrysinner brand is the three black t's on the black arc, then maybe you could also come up with a catchy slogan, maybe it could be "black t's matter" or else it could be something else, it's really up to you

    the black t's don't really communicate anger, by the way. so probably you will want to think about something like a red face with steam coming out of the top of the head, and also if it had devil horns then that would tell people right away that it's more sin-related.

    also it could have the cass beer girl so that people would feel ok about using the coffee mug for drinking the beer out of it instead of the coffee

    here is mama cass with "don't spill beer over me"

    peace on logos and slogans and mugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous.

    You've posted another great video.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In all respect Smith, you're not the pretty boy type to be passed around in jail...if I was a gay prisoner I'd never think about going near your ass...I'd be worry about beatings if I wear you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That hurts. My ass is so delicious.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.