Monday, July 4, 2016

Explosion in Central Park Severs Man's Foot

(The work of militant Islam?)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared shrimp fajitas for dinner. The meal was excellent. My wife is the shrimp fajita queen. However, she does enjoy adding a lot of spice to her culinary creations. Some of her dishes could burn a whole right through your tongue. But I never complain. I'm wonderful that way. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Cass beer. A good time was had by all.

I watched the season finale of Fear the Walking Dead. The old angry Mexican starts seeing visions of his dead wife. He escapes from his captors and sets the whole compound on fire. This sends everybody scrambling for the boat. I like zombies. And Fear the Walking Dead is filled with marvelous zombie head-shots. Brains and blood are contantly flying everywhere.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many gifts. For instance, my television might be a generic piece of shit. But it works. In fact, it's 32 inches of fun. Plus it plays whatever's on my USB. There are lots of people in the world who are deprived of first-rate entertainment. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Iraq.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Koreans are worried about the end of globalization. They view the Brexit as an omen of things to come. The peninsula is heavily dependent on exports and foreign investment. Therefore, the citizens get a bit nonplussed when they see guys like Donald Trump espousing isolationism. But globalism has been doomed since 2008. The model just doesn't work for advanced economies.

I turned on CNN. An explosion in Central Park severed a man's foot. The poor victim is 20-years-old. He climbed off a rock and landed on a homemade explosive device. I'm not sure if the doctors can sew his appendage back on. This might be the new normal for America. Bombs here, bombs there, bombs everywhere. Militant Islam has got me all paranoid. Maybe I need medication to sooth my troubled soul.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Smith,

    Sorry I haven't commented in awhile but have read all of your blog entries and you are on top of your game, as they say.

    Thank god we weren't born in East St. Louis. I drove through it a couple of weeks ago. What a shithole.

    Anyway, have a great 4th as much as you can. You are in an Asian country surrounded by little or no violence.

    Thanks for your blog.

    Steve - outside of Topeka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve.

      Thanks for the kind words. Happy 4th of July.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.