Sunday, July 24, 2016

Into the Heart of Darkness

(The Taipei 101 building.)

Yesterday, we arrived in Taiwan in the late afternoon. My brother-in-law met us at the airport. The heat was sweltering. He took us to the 101 building in his brand new Toyota. We ate some food which was absolutely delicious. I'm not sure of the name of the stuff that was brought to the table, but it was heavy with pork and shrimp. I washed the vittles down with two giant bottles of Taiwan Beer. A good time was had by all.

We drove to the infamous night market. The road was littered with Chinese men and women on mopeds. They swerved in and out of traffic like a bunch of lunatics. I nearly shit my pants. The night market was sheer hell. The streets were loaded with so many people that I could barely move. I even had a difficult time breathing. No kidding. Some asshole threw an elbow at my eldest child. He's lucky I didn't see him. I'd have kneed him right in the balls.



We returned to my brother-in-law's apartment. He's a dirty pagan. Nevertheless, I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy atheist. I thanked The Savior for my many blessings. I'm not handsome or brilliant. But I can still navigate my way through this world without starving to death. Plus I get to eat meat from time to time. Things could always be much worse. I'm just glad my brother-in-law can afford air-conditioning. It's like an oven outside.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 10 a.m. and drank a cup of coffee. Then I surfed the internet while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean man hanged himself at the Manila airport. He was wanted by the powers-that-be for fraud. He decided death was better than jail. I don't understand his actions. Korean prisons aren't that bad. People don't get raped, and they let you smoke. In fact, prison on the peninsula is a nice place to make new friends. His final action was much too drastic.

I turned on CNN. Hillary chose Tim Caine as her running mate. This selection is a real head-scratcher. Caine's just another friend of the big banks, and he does nothing to excite the liberal base of the party. Bernie must be shitting in his pants right now. The democratic movers-and-shakers have ass-raped him since he threw his hat in the ring. That old bastard can't buy a break.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. cat piss is the best.

    by far.

    btw the guy at home depot who loads hay from the back of the big truck said he goes to taiwan alot. small world.

    sorry about your pops. don't put info like that out on the webs because the machine learning bots will classify you in some category that nobody wants to be in. oh well too late.

    taiwan and haiti both have ai in them. crazy world.

    peace on vowels.

    |)+
    | )+
    |)+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous.

    I'm always impressed by your knowledge.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.