Friday, July 8, 2016

Jon Jones Caught Doping

(Jon Jones is facing a long suspension.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a restaurant. We ate twenty-five dollars worth of fried chicken. The meal was fabulous. Not a single morsel was left on our plates. I washed the vittles down with a pitcher of Hite beer. Perhaps I drink too much, but I don't care. Nobody lives forever. A good time was had by all.

I watched television. Jon Jones has been scratched from UFC 200 after being popped for PEDs in his bloodstream. I can't tell you how disappointed I am. Jones is the greatest fighter I've ever seen. He turns martial arts into a form of art. According to Dana White, Jon will probably be suspended for two years. What a waste of talent.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings. True. I'm an aging dullard with creaking joints and rotten teeth. But at least I get to eat chicken every once in a while. Lot's of people can't make that claim. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Rwanda.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean student wrote an editorial about gay marriage. She believes that Korea isn't truly an advanced nation because sodomites still face discrimination. Only straight people are allowed to tie the knot here on the peninsula. She went on to say that two men enjoying anal sex is no different than the bond between a husband and wife. 

I turned on CNN. Another black man was killed by the police. This is the second incident in two days. The loony left is screaming racism. But I'm not joining the bandwagon. The victim in Baton Rouge had a concealed weapon in his pocket. And the unfortunate man in Minnesota had a pistol in his car. Let's be honest. Black guys with guns are pretty damn scary. They aren't exactly known for helping little old ladies cross the street. 

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

8 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are still annoying them at Zero Hedge. Dunno why some object. ZH is where I ran across yer fun site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chrome.

      Thanks for the support.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. what is zero hedge.

      btw you maybe should consider offering t shirts for sale, something generate revenue for your activities and also serve as a conversation starter, it could be singers in white skirts, ok, but also it could be a witty saying, something like, say, laos is a shithole, I've never been there

      what would mama cass do?

      Delete
    3. I am selling T-shirts. I'm also selling coffee mugs. But nobody seems interested. I don't blame them. Money doesn't grow on treets.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    4. Anonymous, ZeroHedge is a scandal-mongering financial news website that tongue-bathes the ball-sacks of Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin. It also blows open the crooked games of the world's bankmaggots YEARS before those schemes are publicised in the mainstream corpo-lackey media. ZeroHedge's comment section is infested with the most revolting reich-wing "The Moon Landing Was A Fake" bunch of gibberish-spouters that you'll find anywhere outside of Red State. (If you have to ask what Red State is, perhaps you should turn off your computer and go back to playing tick-tack-toe.)

      There's also Mr. Smith in there, whoring his blog under a variety of screen names by trolling the a-hole idolators who vomit comments on the Hedge. I reckon Mr. Smith also takes the Mick at his six or seven regular readers with similar deliberate outlandishness in his posts. Amirite Smitto?

      Delete
    5. Hi Bukko.

      I'm not sure how many regular readers I have. But I tresure you all.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. bukko boomranger has not kept his or her blog very active or else he or she blogs somewhere else that is more active but in any case he or she used the word "whoring" which is not something that blogspotters are ok with people using it because of the pejorative connations of the word with respect to professionalism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous.

      Bukko is a good guy. And I don't think he has a blog.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.