Thursday, July 14, 2016

Korean Baseball Player Suspended for Public Masturbation

(The Donald seems to like Mike Pence.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared chicken for dinner. The meat was skewered on a long wooden stick. I enjoyed the meal quite a bit. However, my wife's in love with spice. Everything she makes burns a hole through my tongue. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass in my favorite Korean beer.

I watched the Samsung Lions. They were beaten 13-12 by the Lotte Giants. The Lions were very successful last year. However,they're now in last place. But I've got a sneaky suspicion that the team is going to make a comeback. The squad can qualify for the playoffs if they finish in fifth place. After that, anything can happen.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist. I asked The Savior to protect my wife. Soon, I'm flying to Taiwan with my entire family. I just hope she doesn't turn into a shrieking beast. We'll be staying in the city of Taipei. I plan to drink lots of beer and eat lots of food.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean baseball player drove to a college and found himself entranced by the beauty of a female student. He whipped out his Johnson and proceeded to masturbate as he watched her. The young woman reported him to the police. He's been suspended from baseball for a period of one year.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump is about to pick his running mate. My money's on Indiana's Mike Pence. The governor is as clean as they come. Plus the evangelicals love him. Gingrich and Christie have too much baggage. They'd be a drag on the campaign. But what do I know? One thing is true about The Donald. He marches to the beat of his own drum.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you share some experiences during your trip...oh and I hope you still gets lots of TV time in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm mainly going to eat and drink beer. But it should be fun.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. alot of people don't know it but The Moon Landing Was A Fake.

    there is a web site that proves it. also elizebeth montgomery was actually I Dream of Jeanie, alot of people don't realize this. she and larry hagman had some twins together, they grew up to be diplomats overseas. crazy. hollywood = tv = politics = internet. that is what is good about this web site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous.

      It's always good to hear from you.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.