Thursday, July 21, 2016

Ted Cruz Is Still a Dick

(Ted Cruz is truly a prick.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served chicken and French fries for dinner. The poultry was covered in a yellowish hot-sauce. It burned a hole through my tongue. Nevertheless, the meal was quite delicious. I ate every last morsel on my plate. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite beer on the peninsula.

I watched several episodes of Outlander. The setting for the second season is 18th century France. Maybe I'm half-a-fag, but I love this show. The relationship between Claire and Jamie seems genuinely passionate. Moreover, Black Jack Randall is one of the best antagonists on television. He's twisted and evil. Yet he sees himself as some type of downtrodden hero deserving of pity. Even though the show is written for women, there's enough sex and violence to keep most men interested. Give it a try.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty misanthrope. I asked The Savior to protect my crazy wife. We were supposed to fly to Taiwan, but she brought the wrong passports. The powers-that-be wanted the wanted the children's South Korean passports. We only had the American. Subsequently, we were turned away. She's now scrambling to get a refund.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had another dream about defecating in public at Burger King. I dropped a steamer right in the dining area. The customers were horrified.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. There was an editorial supporting Black Lives Matter. The writer believes that African-Americans are singled out and hunted like animals because of the color of their skin. I don't buy any of that bullshit. Young black men are out of control and commit way too many crimes. Therefore, they are targeted by the police. For instance, you never see the cops hassling the Chinese. But what do I know?

I turned on CNN. The Republican National Convention is in full swing. And once again Ted Cruz showed the entire world that he's a complete asshole. He accepted Trump's invitation to speak and proceeded to throw The Donald under the bus in front of a global audience. Talk about a low-class douchebag.

Anyway, I've shot my load. So long for now, and God bless everybody. 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to read about the trip not turning out as planned.

    Sa la vie Mr. Smith.

    Mr. Benge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr. Benge.

      We're actually leaving tomorrow morning...if nothing unexpected happens.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.